Careers at Canadian Wireless
Canadian Wireless is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented individuals to join our team.
Canadian Wireless is a great place to work. The diversity of the team and their unique contributions sets us apart from our competition.
We are currently looking to build a great team of wireless consultants in our retail operation to interact with customers and assist them with their wireless personal needs and solutions. Our team members included people like you – enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe in high performance culture that is challenging and financially rewarding. And we want you to join our team!
Canadian Wireless welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Retail Sales Associate
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
The Sales Associate will report to the store manager and:
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of products and services and present customized solutions to customers
- Perform follow-ups as required/requested to ensure customer loyalty
- Merchandise, telecommunications products and services required
- Contribute to the store’s potential revenues
- Contribute to managing the store’s expenses
- Participate in on-going training and coaching initiatives
- Perform physical store inventories as required
- Order and receive merchandise utilizing established Bell World reports and procedures
- Other in-store administrative duties as required
- Possess great communication skills with ability to sell, up sell and cross sell different wireless products
- Post secondary diploma is preferred
- Wireless Retail experience is an asset
- Telecommunications experience is an asset